Friday, January 11, 2013

New Territory- Pre-adolescent boy

My eight year old is growing up.  He wants to be big.  He doesn't want to be little or do everything that his sister does.

He loves wii and wants to watch big boy movies. He wants to play tackle football and eat snack food at every minute.   He wants to know everything and he wants to be cool.  I want him to be thoughtful and obedient.  I don't know how to enter this new world of big kid!  Since we are both firstborns and so is my husband we are all butting heads a bit.  

I am trying to find suitable activities for us.

Tonight my husband is gone at a conference.  I'm exhausted with new baby.  I want a family night at home. What to do?

This is on the agenda tonight:
Hope this will make a peaceful night with good discussions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment